Proper carpet installation is the best way to ensure that your floor coverings display all of the beauty, depth and dimension of their designs. Unfortunately, we hear too many horror stories from clients who have had lackluster experiences due to subpar installers. We won’t accept anything less than perfection, and you shouldn’t either.
To promote great carpet installation, follow the below guidelines:
- Ensure proper room measurements are taken.
- Remove all drapes, wall hangings, breakables and furniture prior to installation.
- Verify that your in-home temperature is appropriate for installation.
- Inspect the texture, color and style of your carpeting before it's installed.
- Determine if any change to the height of the floor require adjustments to doors in order for them to close properly.
Remember to keep in mind that most installations will have seams, and while heat-bonded seams are strong, they are not invisible.