Hey there! My name is Deborah Lamoureux and I'm a Merchandising Manager here at Dabbieri. I thought I'd share some of my thoughts on current hot colors.
2007 Hot Colors
• Blue/browns, green/browns, red/golds
• Lot and lots of neutrals
• Black and whites with accents colors such as red or green or even hot pink!
• Metallic golds and silvers are gaining more and more popularity.
• Spa blues and greens are still in.
• Violet red purples are coming up on the color horizon along with coppery orange colors.
Designers - did you know that popular colors work on a sixteen year bell curve? It takes most colors eight years to get to the top of the bell curve to peak in popularity and eight more years to wane in popularity before disappearing completely.
How are you using these colors in your interior designs? I'd love to know!